Wednesday 16 September 2020

What Now Recount!

         What Now!


What is “What Now?” Hmmm, What Now is a really awesome show in New Zealand! And on Sunday 13th of September my class and I went to Shantytown to be on What Now


Wait, how did all of this start? Well at first we were just asking about a fun day at school. One of my friends suggested Go-Kart racing which I thought was cool but the next day we were given these pieces of paper then we were told that we were gonna  go on WHAT NOW! So that is how it all started. 


The first thing we did though was practice the first scene. So the train pulled into the station and Eeran got out to welcome us to shantytown. We were meant to walk out of the carriages and go into the station. We did that 3 times until we were ready to go live with the rest of the country. 


After that we did was go to the fire station and we were playing 

Say it don’t spray it”.  It is a game where you say a tongue twister and if you get it wrong you get gunged!  


Then we went to a gold panning place and started gold panning for a bit. After that we went to the movie theatre and we just walked out looking as if we had just the worst movie of all time.   


My favourite part was when one of our teachers got gunged with an entire bucket of gloopy, slimy gunge. The game was called “Gunge the teacher” 

So basically if the teacher got a question correct we got gunged in this weird foam and if she got a question wrong she got a bucket full of that weird slimy gunge.


I was like a snowman but made out of gunge. I thought that it was really fun because I have never touched gunge and when I was little I had always dreamed of going on “What Now!” Then when we started to leave we got gifted each one bottle of the slimy gunk that got our teacher! 


When everyone was on the way out I had my gunge in my hand and I just thought, “Ya know what, I am just gonna pour all of this gunge over my head.” My hair felt weird for 3 days. For my experience of the show I think it was a slippery and slimy challenge. 


(Go-Karts would have been fun though) 


THE END


2 comments:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.