Friday 22 November 2019

Packing My bags for chernobyl

One Creepy gas mask so I don’t breath in deadly radiation dauntly staring    
                         at everything  hoping to lessen it’s courage.
  I will need one big white radiation suit with triple layers equipped 
                                  with an extra big black gas mask  
         I will need 4 sample glasses so I can get radiation as well as do tests on                             
                                                                       myself   
                                                         Incase I get radiation.
                  One reasonably big yellow geiger counter to detect where the 
                                             BIGGEST radiation spikes are. 
                       I will need one sharp bladed machete to defend myself in case 
                                           Any big green pulsating mutants attack.      
                                           And I will need one big light brown rope 
                                               To help me climb up buildings and 
                                                              hills/mountains.
                                        And lastly I will need one guide to ensure
                                                   that I don't painfully perish.

By Flynn and Hamish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.